[relaxng-user] Cannot fetch the Relax-NG spec ?

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Mon Feb 28 22:14:43 ICT 2005

At 2005-02-13 15:34 -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>I tried to load the spec from my bookmark:
>   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/
>I got redirected to
>   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=relax-ng
>and got an empty blank page (Firefox on Linux with a squid proxy)
>is it just me or is something going on at www.oasis-open.org ?

Since RELAX-NG is now ISO/IEC 19757-2, with the compact syntax as an
amendment, you can find drafts of this specification at:

   http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0320.htm
   http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0591c.htm

Please spread the word that RELAX-NG is now an ISO International Standard
... perhaps this is what will help vendors embrace it.

BTW, Schematron is in the balloting process as ISO/IEC 19757-3.

I hope this helps you as well, Daniel.

--
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/r/