[relaxng-user] Using relames | msv

Pawson, David David.Pawson at rnib.org.uk
Fri Feb 25 09:05:17 ICT 2005

Has anyone a script that uses msv for
Schematron aware validation of an rng+xml pair please?

What's the driver class to use it with an explicit -cp call?
I tried com/sun/msv/schematron/Driver and its the same error?

Error below.

>set CLASSPATH=/myjava/msv/relames.jar;/myjava/msv/xalan.jar; \
/myjava/msv/xercesImple.jar;/myjava/msv/relaxngDatatype.jar; \
/myjava/msv/msv.jar;/myjava/msv/isorelax.jar

>java -jar /myjava/msv/relames.jar  lexlang.rng lexlang.xml
relmes verifier   Copyright(C) Sun Microsystems, Inc. 2001
parsing    lexlang.rng
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sun.msv.schematron
.reader.PrefixResolverImpl.handlesNullPrefixes()Z
        at org.apache.xpath.compiler.Lexer.tokenize(Lexer.java:391)
        at org.apache.xpath.compiler.Lexer.tokenize(Lexer.java:134)
        at org.apache.xpath.compiler.XPathParser.initMatchPattern(XPathParser.ja
va:230)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPath.<init>(XPath.java:204)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPath.<init>(XPath.java:238)
        at com.sun.msv.schematron.reader.SRuleState.endSelf(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.msv.reader.SimpleState.endElement(SimpleState.java:100)
        at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.endElement(XMLFilterImpl.java:595)
        at com.sun.msv.reader.trex.TREXBaseReader.endElement(TREXBaseReader.java
:181)
        at com.sun.msv.reader.trex.ng.RELAXNGReader.endElement(RELAXNGReader.jav
a:533)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source
)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknow
n Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
known Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.msv.reader.GrammarReader._parse(GrammarReader.java:462)
        at com.sun.msv.reader.GrammarReader.parse(GrammarReader.java:446)
        at com.sun.msv.schematron.reader.SRELAXNGReader.parse(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.msv.schematron.Driver.main(Unknown Source)

TIA  DaveP.

**** snip here *****

--
DISCLAIMER: