[relaxng-user] trang and xsd-friendly schemas

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 13 11:12:28 ICT 2004

On Sep 13, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> wouldn't I fill in a web form, and it would generate a style on the
> fly?

Yeah, that too.  Ideally, it'd already be there though.

OK, so you guys are telling me not to worry about constraining things
too tightly in the schema.

I guess this suggests using patterns like ( publisher | place )*.

So do you suggest NOT using interleave for the RNG-only version?  I'd
want to do that only to make entry and editing easier (if I user
chooses place first, there only option for a next choice is publisher).

Bruce