[relaxng-user] nrl error reporting.

David.Pawson at rnib.org.uk David.Pawson at rnib.org.uk
Fri Jan 30 14:18:29 ICT 2004

Trying to use nrl.

I'm getting an error report of

>atom.xml:64: error: element "div" from namespace
"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" not allowed in this context

Great... except there's no information as to which validation
step its reporting from.
The file is OK against the main schema with jing.
I have <anyName/> in use,
within the default ns, so I'd have thought I could at
least catch xhtml content.

the instance is along the lines

   <entry>

        <issued>2004-01-28T13:00:00</issued>
        <modified>2004-01-28T14:00:00</modified>
        <created>2004-01-28T14:00:00Z</created>
        <content mode="xml" type="text/xhtml">
	  <xhtml:div>
where everything above xhtml:div is in the ns http://purl.org/atom/ns#.

The rules file reads:

<rules xmlns="http://www.thaiopensource.com/validate/nrl"
       startMode="atom">

  <mode name="atom">
    <namespace ns="http://purl.org/atom/ns#">
      <validate schema="atom3.rnc"
		schemaType="application/x-rnc"
		useMode="xhtml"/>
      <validate schema="schematronatom.xml"
		useMode="xhtml">
	<option name="phase"
		arg="Full"
		mustSupport="true"/>
      </validate>
    </namespace>
  </mode>

  <mode name="xhtml">
    <namespace ns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
      <validate

schema="file:///usr/home/site-lisp/nxml-mode-20031018/schema/xhtml.rnc"
       schemaType="application/x-rnc"/>
    </namespace>
  </mode>
</rules>