[relaxng-user] combining schemas

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 25 11:36:03 ICT 2003

On Tuesday, November 25, 2003, at 11:28  AM, Eric van der Vlist wrote:

> You have now a conflict between the start element redefined in your
> first include and a start element defined in your second include.

I had originally redefined the start pattern for biblio-notes as
ModsSchema, but got the same error.

> How to solve this depends on your actual schemas and on what you're
> trying to achieve.

See my other message for links to the schemas.

> I have tried to explain the different mechanisms in my book.

Your book has been really helpful to me; thanks for making it
available!  However, even after reading it, I can't quite wrap my head
around this issue.

Bruce